Friday 6 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi Friends

Sorry this is a few days late, but been having problems with my laptop, so had to wait to use my work computer.

I wish you all a very happy new year and to all those bear makers out there all the sucess with your creations.

I been busy with visitors over Christmas and new year so have not done much.  Had my Brother and sister in law visiting and my special Pal from the UK, have not seen her in two years so we been catching up and doing things together.

Will be sad to say goodbye to her again when she goes back next tuesday but we have enjoyed the time spent.

Enjoy your weekend

I am on leave for a week next week hoping to start making my new bear, cant wait.

Hugs

Halcyon

1 comment:

  1. Wow I envy your one week leave! More things can be done with that week and Happy Bear Making my new friend :)

    ReplyDelete