Wednesday 18 January 2012

My Laptop up and Running

Hi friends

Been having trouble with my internet connection and internet explorer from my laptop this has been a problem for awhile now, now I have loaded windows 7 onto my computer and a antivisus programme and I am glad to say all is working perfect.

I am now able to connect from home and not relie on blogging during lunch time or when I have a free moment.

Well I am back at work my week's leave is something of the past did not get much done as I was trying to sort out my computer, I had to take all my photos, programes etc and copy to CDs which was quite a large job has I had a huge amount of family photos.  The weather did not help either as some days it was over 40 degrees that is cellcers.

Now that my computer is working and I am not stressing about it I can now focus on making my bears.

Hugs

Halcyon

No comments:

Post a Comment